Best moments at Oscars 2014
This could have been the shortest broadcast of the Oscars clocking in at three and half hours. There were so many flubs by presenters that I wondered if the teleprompter malfunctioned or the champagne was flowing too freely backstage.
My list of memorable moments at the Oscars:
- Benedict Cumberbatch photobombing U2 on the red carpet
- Jennifer Lawrence reenacts her fall from last year
- Brad Pitt kissing Angelina Jolie after footage of her receiving the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award
- Stars eating pizza that Ellen Degeneres had delivered
- Ellen’s selfie with some of the stars in attendance that caused Twitter to momentarily crash
- John Travolta butchering Idina Menzel’s name
The point of acting is playing someone else and have talent.
1- Ellen is everyone’s favorite, she is basically God.
2- Jared Leto wins best actress award
3- Tumblr user Pizza made a special guest appearance.
4- Benedict Photobombbatch
5- john travolta can’t talk
6- Selfie Olympics is won
7- Twitter can’t deal
8- Leonardo Dicaprio doesn’t win an oscar
9- AND GRAVITY. GRAVVIIITTTTYYY.
The 2014 Academy Awards Show Everyone
I keep coming back to
Uploaded straight from my phone